Webkinz Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New Webkinz Golden Lion???
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 pm by #1WebkinzFan

» #1WebkinzFan's Awesome GE!
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 pm by #1WebkinzFan

» look at my pet
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:03 pm by kittycat15

» Look at my webkinz family (how many webkinz do you have}
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 pm by kittycat15

» help i need a pet name!!!
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:36 am by susbrain

» my new webkinz
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 pm by kittycat15

» OK, THIS IS SO AWESOME! XD
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:37 pm by susbrain

» kaebird's pets
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 am by #1WebkinzFan

» Paramore rocks
Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:16 pm by susbrain

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun May 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI!

Go down

Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! Empty Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:35 am

today at 9:00 pm in the orange zone(if full go to yellow) i will have an open house.feel free to come and go. be on this thread on either WL and WI so that if you leave you can tell me when you want to come back,and i'll invite you. i also need your WW username so that i can add you. just walk around my house and kinzchat with other members of WI and WL. i will send a small goody bag to the first person on each website to sign up for this lovely event. now for the contests!

Simply say which one(s) you are signing up for and then do what i tell you to do

contest 1. best dressed: come dressed up in a cute and socialble outfit. anything that you feel is a winner. you can only wera clothes from the w shop in order to make it fair for everyone.they also have to be clothes that you could buy right now.

contest 2. Win a PSI!!: this is the contest where your name gets entered for a chance to win a cow PSI!! it is a random raffle.

i need at least 20 people total! here is the list of people so far:

people coming
1.frogzmonkeyz(me)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! Empty Re: Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI!

Post by #1WebkinzFan Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Sorry i cant make it. I would love to though!
#1WebkinzFan
#1WebkinzFan
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 98
Webkinz World ID : CuteAngel1
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://webkinzloversonly.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI! Empty Re: Open House!!! Win cool prizes! including a PSI!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 pm

ok.thanks for checking it out though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:32 pm

it got canceled,so you guys didn't miss anything!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by #1WebkinzFan Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 am

can you throw another one maybe during the afternoon? wuzzy
#1WebkinzFan
#1WebkinzFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 pm

i dont have the PSI anymore so i can't for the same thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by #1WebkinzFan Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:55 pm

use a different item
#1WebkinzFan
#1WebkinzFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 pm

i know.i can
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum